Join Lisa Marie at your school’s music program!
Come learn how to play the recorder, read music, and have fun doing it in a weekly music class taught by an experienced teacher and professional player. It is a known fact that students who take a musical instrument do better on their academic scores. Besides weekly lessons, students will participate in concerts. The band and recorder classes are being offered to 3rd - 8th graders. Enrollment is available for the 2017-2018 season. Classes can fill up fast so we recommend signing up as soon as possible. Classes are held at each school’s campus and start in September and go through May.
# of Classes
- A total of 30 weekly classes.
- 30 minutes for recorder and 40 minutes for band.
- Recorder classes 3rd grade only.
- Beginning band 4th-6th only.
- Intermediate band 5th-8th grade.
- Recorder (for recorder class), Music book, Music Folder, and a CD.
- Band Beginners/Intermediate must provide own instrument.
- More information will be provided when you sign up.
- The two weeks during break over Christmas.
- Feb. winter break (for those schools that have it).
- Easter Break.
Classes start September and end last week of May.